Monday, May 22, 2006

Blogpsot = Amazing Bible Studies

So, I came onto Bring D.A. Noise to check out my fellow Blogger Kern's page, but a weird thing happened when I clicked the link. I didn't get his blog. I got a poorly-designed wacko website, boasting Amazing Bible Studies, the mega-site for Christians. What the hell? I know that Kern is constantly writing about the American Family Association and their excessive use of scare tactics to manipulate and bully people into promoting their despicable agenda. So, instinctively, I thought that the AFA hacked his site.

Well, as it turns out, when I was adding links to other blogs, I inadvertently transposed the p and the s in blogpsot (there, I did it again - curse the demon of carpal tunnel), I mean, blogspot. That was the cause of the problem. As it turns out, I made the same error in linking to Bob Mould's blog as well and the same page came up. Ooops. But, the irony of this happening is uncanny.

So, web surfer, beware. If you mistype the word "blogspot," you might be tempted to check out some amazing bible studies. What was funny about the site was that a pop-window floated across the screen, claiming that you won a new plasma tv or something. That was funny.

2 comments:

Kern said...

Jesus loves Plasma screen televisions, hadn't you heard?

I must say that this is one of the most amusing of ironies that I have seen pop up in some time.

Anonymous said...

Hahahah craziness... yup, I agree with Kern... Jesus loves Plasma tvs.. and with all the money that the public gives the Christian Coalition... you think they could afford to give away a few tvs hahah